Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Breaking the ice...

I am terrible with blogs. I should really start by saying that. This is in fact my second attempt at this thing, and I give no guarantees.

As the blog title says, I’m a hobby addict. Writing, reading, jewellery design, crochet, cooking, webpage design, graphics, and any other things that strike my fancy.Hopefully here I can share projects and results, and maybe some people out there in internet land will enjoy.

Or I’ll be talking to myself, which isn’t much of a change from normal, anyway <3

Fair Warning: tend to get obsessed about one thing at a time, then forget about the when the next new project comes along, although I’m slowly getting better at actually seeing things through to completion (always the tricky part). I also tend to get a bit distracted during uni-time, so things may get a little sporadic.

No comments:

Post a Comment